Crossover Collective was founded by award-winning design veteran Todd Jones. Our offices are located in the West Loop of Chicago on Fulton Market. Every day, Crossover Collective’s team of supremely talented and professional designers, photographers, writers and interactive developers direct successful brand building through smart, strategic and affordable interactive design and development services.
Todd Jones- Founder/Creative Director
- Husband, father, coach, triathlete, failed fine artist and chronic over-deliverer.
- I did not know “graphic designer” was a real career until I entered Northern Illinois University in 1990. My goal was to be a fine artist, but after my first typography class I knew what I wanted to do.
- I began my career in smaller design shops, in sink-or-swim environments, where I was taught the craft of design. I joined Montgomery Ward and learned store planning, environmental design, marketing and packaging. Moving on to Divine Interventures where building a brand up from only a conceptual idea was the norm. Then to Otherwise Incorporated where I stayed for ten years doing high end design work and managing clients, creatives and budgets.
- The design philosophy I bring to Crossover Collective is simple: love what you do, deliver on your promises, be honest and treat every job (and every client) with the respect it deserves.
- I love design, I appreciate it, I see its value. I have a passion for what I do and what Crossover Collective stands for and surround myself with talented creatives of the same mind.
- If do-it-yourself logos, good-enough packaging and pre-fabbed web design just is not good enough for you and your brand, then you have come to the right place. Give us a call or drop us a line – Crossover Collective would love to be your creative partner.